Hi @CircleBetaTesters ,
How I think we should manage it is that when you find bugs, please post a bug report in the “Bug Report Thread”
What we will do then is verify the bug and create a bug ticket and post a topic with the bug, details, status etc. We’ll then work our way through them here one by one and move towards release beta2
- Launch and install Circle 2.1 Beta.
- Try it out as much as you can.
- If you hit a bug, then go to the forum and check if the is already created in its own thread. If so you can still report the bug in the “Bug Reporting Thread”, just state the name of the bug you think it is.
- We’ll keep an eye on everything here and then start working through verified bugs, developing fixes etc.
- Updated audio and graphics library
- Updated AAX library
- Fixed MIDI CC control crash
- Fixed application window shading bug on Mac standalone
- Refreshed internal window graphics
- Curved application border on Mac standalone
- Updated custom titlebar on Windows standalone
- Custom titlebar restyling (Windows)
- Fixed install path on (No presets / wavetables bug) (Windows)
- Fixed interface background glitch (Windows)
- Further graphics fixes
- Fixed crash on close (Mac)
- Fixed invalid activation file
- Fixed qwerty musical keyboard repeat issue